Union Pacific Railroad is the principal operating company of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP). One of America's most recognized companies, Union Pacific Railroad connects 23 states in the western two-thirds of the country by rail, providing a critical link in the global supply chain. From 2007-2014, Union Pacific invested $25.8 billion in its network and operations to support America's transportation infrastructure. The railroad's diversified business mix includes Agricultural Products, Automotive, Chemicals, Coal, Industrial Products and Intermodal.
Union Pacific serves many of the fastest-growing U.S. population centers, operates from all major West Coast and Gulf Coast ports to eastern gateways, connects with Canada's rail systems and is the only railroad serving all six major Mexico gateways. Union Pacific provides value to its roughly 10,000 customers by delivering products in a safe, reliable, fuel-efficient and environmentally responsible manner.
Union Pacific Spring 2017 On Campus Activities
- Construction Science Career Fair on February 2, 2017 at the Brazos County Expo Center
- Business Career Fair on February 6, 2017 at Reed Arena
- Corps of Cadets Leadership Conference on February 25, 2017
- Corps of Cadets Information Session on April 4th
- PAID Power Lunch on April 13th
The Texas A&M Career Center disclaims liability and responsibility for third-party website content.