On July 1, 2000, Chevron Corporation and Phillips Petroleum Company, now Phillips 66, combined their worldwide petrochemical businesses, excluding Chevron’s oronite additives business, to form Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC. Chevron and Phillips 66 each own 50 percent of Chevron Phillips Chemical.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical is one of the world’s top producers of olefins and polyolefins and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrenics, specialty chemicals, piping, and proprietary plastics.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical produces chemical products that are essential to manufacturing over 70,000 consumer and industrial products.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical, with its joint venture partners, operates 33 manufacturing and research centers.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas (north of Houston).
- Chevron Phillips Chemical has approximately 5,000 employees worldwide.
Whether you join us right after college or you already have several years of professional experience under your belt, there’s plenty of room for growth at Chevron Phillips Chemical. We strongly believe that career progression should be tied to performance, not just tenure, so where you go is up to you. And as a global company, there is no shortage of opportunities to advance your skillset and progress your career.
From new employees and first-time supervisors to seasoned managers, we help you thrive by giving you the chance to obtain new skills and experiences to develop your career. Our flexible development programs use a mix of on-the-job experience, formal classroom instruction and relationship-based feedback to provide employees with the resources they need to learn and grow professionally.
In addition to our learning and development programs, we foster career growth through an ongoing dialogue between you and your supervisor. Throughout the year you and your supervisor will meet one-on-one to set goals, discuss progress, make modifications, and finally review the current year to determine a plan for the future. This process gives you the opportunity to voice your concerns, ask questions and receive feedback on a regular basis.
Visit https://jobs.cpchem.com/ to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.