BP is one of the world's leading international oil and gas companies. We provide customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants to keep engines moving, and the petrochemicals products used to make everyday items as diverse as paints, clothes and packaging
For nearly 150 years, BP has been contributing to America’s economy and its energy security. We have a larger economic footprint in the U.S. than any other nation where we operate, and over the past 10 years no energy company has invested more in America.
We are committed to the economic vitality of the communities where we live and work. Since 2005, BP invested more than $90 billion in oil, gas and renewables in the U.S., as well as the technology to produce them safely. From the Gulf of Mexico to the North Slope of Alaska, BP’s business activities support nearly 220,000 American jobs and provide $143 billion in economic impact.
Spring 2017 On Campus Activities
- Business Career Fair on Tuesday, February 6, 2017 in Reed Arena
- "How to Ace a Virtual Interview" on February 6, 2017 at 4:30pm
- PPA Industry Night on February 7, 2017
- SHPE and ALPFA Mega Meeting on February 8, 2017
- SVA Student Chapter Meeting on February 9, 2017
- Student-Athlete Career Fair on February 13, 2017 in Kyle Field- Hall of Champions
- Trading Simulations on February 16-17, 2017
- Corps of Cadet Leadership Conference on February 25, 2017
The Texas A&M Career Center disclaims liability and responsibility for third-party website content.